Group Class: Mobile Game Development
Classes begin the 1st and 3rd week of each month.
- Small classes – up to 4 students
- Learn to make mobile games in MIT App Inventor
- Project-based content for each student
- Convenient hours – YOU pick the day
- Month-long classes – ONE hour every week
Mobile Game Development
Grades: 3 - 12
Computer Requirements: Windows, Mac, Chromebook with Chrome Browser
Skill Level: Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced
Have you ever wanted to make your own game app for your smartphone or tablet? Using the MIT App Inventor’s block-based coding, you can create fun games to share with friends and publish to the app store without any prior coding experience! From simple games like a wack-a-mole to advanced platformers, you can master the art of app-based game development!
The best instructors! We choose the best instructors to inspire your student! Robolink certified instructors are engineering and coding students from major universities or tech education professionals. Each instructor has to pass a rigorous training program to ensure your student has the best experience!
Each student receives:
- Progress feedback post-session sent to their parents email
- A robust curriculum with months of engagement
- A parent portal that gives you control over your account and child’s schedule
- Unique courses only found at Robolink
- Transferable skills for fields like web development, game development, data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.