Group Class: Android App Development
Classes begin the 1st and 3rd week of each month.
- Small classes – up to 4 students
- Learn to make mobile games in MIT App Inventor
- Project-based content for each student
- Convenient hours – YOU pick the day
- Month-long classes – ONE hour every week
Android App Development
Grades: 4 - 12
Computer Requirements: Windows, Mac, Chromebook with Chrome Browser
Skill Level: Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced
Creating an app for your smartphone or tablet has never been easier. With the MIT App Inventor, you can create your very first app without any prior coding experience using block-based coding! Design the latest hot app to share with friends or publish to the app store. Create a basic text-to-speech program or delve into your own fitness tracker!
The best instructors! We choose the best instructors to inspire your student! Robolink certified instructors are engineering and coding students from major universities or tech education professionals. Each instructor has to pass a rigorous training program to ensure your student has the best experience!
Each student receives:
- Progress feedback post-session sent to their parents email
- A robust curriculum with months of engagement
- A parent portal that gives you control over your account and child’s schedule
- Unique courses only found at Robolink
- Transferable skills for fields like web development, game development, data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.