Group Class: Game Development with Python
Classes begin the 1st and 3rd week of each month.
- Small classes – up to 4 students
- Learn coding with Python
- Project-based content for each student
- Convenient hours – YOU pick the day
- Month-long classes – ONE hour every week
Code with Python
Grades: 3 - 12
Computer Requirements: Windows, Mac, Chromebook with Chrome Browser
Skill Level: Beginner/Intermediate
Learn one of the most well-known programming languages, Python. Used in web development, game development, data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence, Python skills are transferable to multiple career fields. This is the perfect class for anyone who’s new to coding or intermediate and advanced learners who want to hone their skills.
The best instructors! We choose the best instructors to inspire your student! Robolink certified instructors are engineering and coding students from major universities or tech education professionals. Each instructor has to pass a rigorous training program to ensure your student has the best experience!
Each student receives:
- Progress feedback post-session sent to their parents email
- A robust curriculum with months of engagement
- A parent portal that gives you control over your account and child’s schedule
- Unique courses only found at Robolink
- Transferable skills for fields like web development, game development, data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.